legend: what the icons below mean
Catholic Charities of Sacramento | Sacramento, CACatholic Charities of Sacramento | Sacramento, CA
Immigration Legal Services
Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services (SFBFS) fights food insecurity in our community with solutions that feed people literally and figuratively. Under the auspices of Catholic Charities of Sacramento, SFBFS provides low-cost immigration legal services to help eligible individuals navigate the complex process of obtaining legal status. SFBFS’ one staff attorney, Department of Justice (DOJ) Accredited Representative and supervised paralegal offer services ranging from consultations to full representation. The Immigration Legal Services team also focuses on educating community groups on the latest immigration issues. Click here for an informational flyer.
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.
Horario de la Oficina
Lunes a viernes, de las 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. y 1 – 4 p.m.
- Family-based visa petitions
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Naturalization and citizenship applications
- Adjustment of status
- Petition to remove conditions on residence
- Consular processing
- Visas for victims of crime and domestic violence
- Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition
If you need help with an immigration legal matter, scheduling a consultation is the first step. Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services will not provide a consultation or other services without an appointment. Contact (916) 313-7604 or e-mail with questions.
Scheduling Policy for Consultations with Immigration Legal Services
- The voicemail system at SFBFS is currently down. We are working on a permanent solution and will resume scheduling as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Reglas de la Oficina en Cuanto a la Programación de Consultas con los Servicios Legales de Inmigración
- Por el momento nuestro buzón de voz no está funcionando. Estamos trabajando para encontrar una solución permanente y comenzaremos con nuestra programación de consultas lo más pronto posible. Le agradecemos su paciencia.