legend: what the icons below mean
Catholic Charities of Stockton | Stockton, CACatholic Charities of Stockton | Stockton, CA
Citizenship Classes – Become a United States Citizen!
• Prepare for the USCIS Oral Interview
• Study US History and Government
• Improve your English reading, writing, and speaking
CCILS assist clients in filing applications for the following:
- Green Card renewal and replacement
- Special case waivers
- Adjustment of status
- Family immigration
- Affidavit of Support
- Work Authorization
- Naturalization/Citizenship workshops are available throughout at various parishes.
Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program provides relief from removal and a work permit for two years to certain eligible undocumented youth. Among other requirements, DACA eligible individuals must have entered the United States before age 16, prove they have continuously lived in the U.S. since 2007, meet an educational requirement, and must not have committed certain offenses. Many are current students, college graduates, and individuals that have family, employment, and community ties to the United States.