legend: what the icons below mean
Immigrant Legal Services of the Central Coast | Watsonville, CAImmigrant Legal Services of the Central Coast | Watsonville, CA
Immigrant Legal Services of the Central Coast represents clients in a variety of immigration-related matters, including:
- Removal/deportation defense (including in detention cases)
- Bond hearings
- Family-based immigrant visa applications (including those requiring waivers)
- Visas for victims of violence or trafficking (U and T visas)
- Adjustment of status
- Green card renewals
- Naturalization applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
This list is not exhaustive. If you have a case or a question that does not fall into one of these categories, please contact our office to discuss it further.
We handle cases of varying levels of complexity, including those involving crimes, prior immigration history, or other issues. These issues can be discussed in more detail when you meet with an attorney at your first appointment.
We also offer legal advice for immigrants facing criminal charges, planning to travel abroad, or applying for public benefits who may be concerned about potential immigration consequences. Please contact our office to learn more about these services.