Event OverAILA - روز تابعیت در ماه فوریه | San Jose, CASTARTS FEBRUARY 1st ENDS FEBRUARY 28thYear Around Event (2021) Event Type :Immigration Event,San Jose
You are registering for AILA Virtual Citizenship Workshop on SATURDAY 02-06-21 WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER SO
You are registering for AILA Virtual Citizenship Workshop
on SATURDAY 02-06-21
WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS (2 business days)
TAKE THESE 3 EASY STEPS:
1 CAREFULLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
3 WAIT UP TO 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR A PHONE CALL FROM US (we will attempt to contact you 2 times)
If you are eligible to apply, you will be assisted by immigration attorneys and DOJ accredited representatives. The citizenship application assistance you receive is FREE of charge, and all information is kept confidential. You will also receive resources to help you study for the citizenship interview.
If you are ineligible to apply, we will provide a FREE immigration consultation at a later date.
On October 2nd the cost to apply for naturalization will increase from $725 to $1,170 and the fee waiver will no longer be available.
Due to limited space and COVID-19 shelter-in-place mandate, we cannot guarantee that you will receive services. Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.
What you need to do:
- Watch the orientation video
- Answer ALL questions.
- You must apply in person. No-one else can apply for you.
- Bring all your required documents with you. See the list below for required documents.
To apply for citizenship, you must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- have been a permanent resident for at least 4 years and 9 months (2 years and 9 months if married to a U.S. citizen)
- have resided continuously in the United States since becoming a lawful permanent resident
- be able to read, write and speak English Click here for exemption information
- have knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government
- have good moral character for at least 5 years prior to applying for citizenship
- have resided in the district with jurisdiction over your place of residence for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing your application
- have continuously resided and been physically present in the U.S. as a permanent resident for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application
*See if you may already be a U.S. citizen by acquisition or derivation through your parents Click Here TO APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP
- Lawful Permanent Resident Card (green card)
- Social Security Card and state issued I.D. or driver’s license
- DMV H6 Report (optional for those without any traffic citations)
- Court Records for all arrests, detentions, and convictions (even if sealed or expunged)
- Addresses of where you have lived in the past 5 years
- Employment history for the past 5 years (Name of employers, complete addresses, occupation/position, and dates from start to finish)
- Information of Current Spouse (complete name, date of birth, date of marriage, date and place spouse became a U.S. citizen or A# / USCIS# if permanent resident)
- If you were previously married, bring information of ALL ex-spouses (complete name, date of birth, date of marriage and date marriage ended)
- If your Current Spouse was previously married, bring information of ALL their ex-spouses (complete name, date of birth, date of marriage and date marriage ended)
- Information of all your children (complete names, dates of birth, complete addresses and A# if permanent residents)
- If your parents are/were U/S. citizens (complete name, date of birth, country of birth and date they became a U.S. citizen) A# if any
- Dates of all trips outside the U.S within the last 5 years (dates of departure and return to the U.S.)
- For men, Selective Service Information (registration number and date registered)
- If you do not qualify for the fee waiver the USCIS Fee for citizenship is $725 (if 75 years of age or older, only pay $640) Check or money order made payable to: Dept. of Homeland Security
TO APPLY FOR FEE WAIVERS
To apply for fee waivers, you must:
- be at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for the Full Fee Waiver
- be between 150% and 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for the Reduced Fee Waiver
- provide most recent Federal Income Tax Return (forms 1040 and W2s) or Verification of Public Benefits from appropriate government agency (such as food stamps, cash aid, SSI etc…) or pay stubs for the most recent month
Year Around Event (2021)
Register to this event
Registration is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my registration